Wednesday, October 12, 2011

#4 NY Street Style

Hey, my fellow bloggers!
Well on my adventure throughout the city what I mostly saw was leather jackets and matching leather boots! You can definitely start seeing all the fall fashion starting to come out because of this crazy weather. One moment it's windy and the other is rainy. Not cool at all! I saw all kinds of colors, from black to brown to taupe and even an ivory color! While I really couldn't get pictures from people in city, here's one. Guess it wasn't my day :( 

I think this lady thought I was paparazzi cause she made me cut off her head. At least she was kind enough to give me a hand. Loved the way she styled her look and she's from Switzerland. She even has a matching leather bag. Another thing that I saw was that while there were more black leather jackets then brown there were A LOT of brown-tanish leather boots. I only saw a couple of black ones. Guess black isn't doing very well right now? Who knows maybe more into the season we will start seeing black!
Even though this really isn't from the city, I liked the way she paired her black leather jacket with these printed boots. It really gives a variation to the leather style instead of just the plain traditional look. October is really starting to look like a leather month before all the winter jackets start coming out of the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment